Tuesday, November 3

She's a nice lady

I really need to stop posting so early in the morning, I am having trouble gathering my thoughts this early. I use to watch CSI: Miami religiously, back when this cast was on the show. Last night I tuned in because I thought to myself, "Oh, I loved this show!" Fortunately for these two original members, they are still on the show: David Caruso aka Horatio Caine aka badass and Emily Procter (the blonde one). Unfortunately, I don't think we need CSI, CSI: New York and CSI: Miami. Especially if they continue to produce the crap that was on last night. I heard once, that all three of these shows base their content on actual cases. Which is a cool concept, however, when they are in the business of ripping off Hollywood movies, I think the line had been crossed. I am talking about CSI: Miami doing a show last night based on the HANGOVER. Which okay, it was funny and very popular. But to base a CSI show on it? It was laughable and not in a good way. I just about lost my shiz when they stormed a trashed hotel room. I thought "So help me, if there is a tiger in that bathroom, I am changing the channel." Which there wasn't and I was able to finish the craptastic show til the very end. Which, of course the groom was not dead. No, rich soon to be father-in-law just kidnapped his ass and tossed him on a raft and sent him out to sea. Then we all had to watch as the tearful bride rushed to his side when they pulled his dehydrated body from his watery doom. And the kicker, He still loved her. I call bullcrap. If I was set to marry someone and their crazy parent kidnapped me and sent me out to sea to die, but because of supermen like Horatio Caine, I lived, I would for shiz be washing my hands of that whole situation. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log