Wednesday, November 11

Down to be Brown

So last night as I was making the long trek from my pad to that of Marianne and Lucy's, I made a wrong exit choice. I got off, purely of habit, at 13th south. Realizing my mistake of exiting too soon, I just decided to go down to 4th south via state street. Whilst traveling down state, I noticed a boy in the truck next to me, trying really hard to get my attention. He made a gesture for me to roll down my window. But all I could do was stare with my mouth open. The boy looked exactly like Chris Brown. I couldn't believe it, I also couldn't believe I had no one with me to witness this moment. Also I couldn't help but wonder if this boy's game has severely suffered since his doppelganger beat up Rhianna back in February? L


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log