Monday, November 2

Stop and Go

Apparently when the time changes, people forget how to drive. It doesn't help that they are currently revamping or adding a new bridge by my freeway exit. Which just adds to the complexity of driving in your lane and merging at a safe distance. One thing I am grateful for on morning commutes is my music. I am all about listening to KRCL 90.9 in the morning. Yes, the Radio, gasp. But it is actually really great radio and I love love the fact that I can be in a traffic jam and the perfect song comes on, like this morning, Because with your Ipod it is too easy to choose your favorite song for the moment. With the radio it is so serendipitous to have it happen at the exact moment you need it. It is almost like Russian Roulette, and I like that chance meeting, if it is to be, it is to be. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log