Friday, November 20

Jet

Maybe its just me, but sometimes I get so lost in thought that I forget I am driving.
Sounds scary, but its not that bad. Its really more like sometimes I will all of the sudden realize that I don't remember getting where I am.
For example, I was driving to work today, and as I was getting onto the free way, I realized that my subconscious had gotten me there.
I was trying to figure out what I needed to take on my vacation next week; and I hadn't remember driving past a certain road. I think this happens when driving a certain way becomes so routine that your brain explores new ways of entertainment.
The good news is that I know what I want to take, how I can properly fit everything into my suitcase, and what I will do on the plane.
L

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember that I have a picture of Pippin actually doing this? It was when we were packing for Chicago, and he sat in our suitcase, just like mittens, here!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log