Thursday, November 5

Thick and Luscious Thursday

My feet are incredible thermometers.
The second I start to feel uncomfortable temperature wise; my feet are the initial thing to tell me.
When I hike or run, my feet are the first things to get hot and stay hot the entire time. When I go out in the cold, my feet get frozen, and are the first things that I put my heater on.
However (like all good things) they are faulty.
I can be completely comfortable in bed; but I need to kick my feet out from underneath the covers, because they are too hot.
I can't EVER sleep with socks on, because my feet just get too hot while I sleep.
And sometimes my feet will just be positively frozen, for no reason.
That's why I dig these thick and luscious booties.
Warm, but not too constricting.
Also they have air vents, probably only for looks, but my feet appreciate those kind of designy coincidences.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log