Wednesday, November 11

Wonderful Accessories Wednesday

I was telling Liz yesterday that I wish I had billions of dollys to decorate with. I really do, but have you ever noticed that when you go shopping when you are poor, everything is lovely and lush and perfection.
And when you have money, you wounder is you will ever find something that makes your heart palpitate again?
I think the same goes for decorating, if you had all the money you could ever want, nothing would ever really strike your fancy. And you wouldn't pine for certain things that you know you could never afford, therefor I feel like your ideas and inspiration would be smaller.
Case in point: celebrities.
They have all that money and you hear about them hiring interior designers and people to shop for them. Its all very silly. But maybe they just cant decided, the world is so open to their respective coin purses, that nothing amazes them.
I still feel like if I became a rich novelist that I would spend my money prudently. One of my purchases would be to build my dream house (Liz and I can't figure out why somebody would buy somebody else's 1 million dollar home,) and in the back I would have a potting shed/green house. I would actually make pots, like on a potting wheel, in addition to filling them.
And I would accessorize my walls with succulents.
Aren't they the most lovely, fantastic, and beautiful plants?
I adore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log