Thursday, November 19

A Lack of Color Here

So Lucy is going to Washington next week. To see our brother and his family. How fun for her, how sad for the rest of us. I think mentally she is already there, and that is why she isn't posting today. I have yet to discuss whether she will be posting while on Vacation or not. If not, I will be having a guest poster fill in for her. Said person is a surprise and I don't wanna give anything away, plus they don't even know yet. Anyhoodle. I have done some major movie watching and TV watching this week. Mostly I just do that, but I have been feeling sick and I don't really feel like doing anything else. So here for your enjoyment is my tv/movie review post. You are welcome, by the way.
First, we have the movie Australia. I watched this on Monday with Marianne and Lucy. This was the first time I had seen this movie. Turns out I liked it. It was amazingly long, however. I feel like it could have and should have been shorter. Mostly I love Baz Luhrmann. Who is the director. So I am willing to automatically love it and not judge it too harshly.
Next is Gossip Girl. I love this show. Anthony teases me so much about it. But I don't care. I love it. Plus I am not so much in love with Penn Badgley. But his character on the show Dan, I freakin love him. If he was not fictional and I wasn't married. There would be some serious make out sessions with that Dan. I will admit this show is pretty scandalous, for network television. But that is what I like so much about it. It is so far from actual reality, it is a fun hour of TV, always.

Did you see Glee last night? Do you even watch Glee? If not you should! I don't blame Rachel or any other student for being in love with Mr. Schuester. I am glad that Finn and Quinn's baby (or Puck's) is now public knowledge. If Mr. Schuester and Emma don't end up together here pretty soon, I am not watching this show anymore. Except I will because I love the signing. And Jane Lynch is a genius. This show is genius!


The Men Who Stare At Goats: With the cast of this movie, it should have been way better. It was funny and I am all about our army having physic spies. I just felt like they brushed the surface of this. I don't know if it had to do with the book this movie was based on. Or if it was a book even, maybe the guy just wrote the story, maybe he just wrote the screenplay. Maybe I should research that before I make my decision. Hmmm...anyway. I still think it should have been better. But it wasn't a total waste of time.


The Box: I can't even tell you how I felt about this movie. Anthony went to this thing called Comic Con over the summer. Its this huge nerd convention. It was mostly a comicbook convention, but now it is so much more. They have movie panels, where they show a clip from upcoming movies and then the actors are there to talk about it. Anthony saw the panel for the box. At the panel Cameron Diaz here, ruined the ending by accident. Anthony then told me when he got home. Which ruined this movie for me. I can't even make up my mind of liking it or not. I was not even paying that much attention to what was happening, because I felt cheated. So I don't, go see this movie if you like Thrillers or think Cameron is hot or James Marsden, because he is.


Lastly Pans Labyrinth: I am not sure if there is anyone who can tell a story like Guillmero can? And his monsters or creatures are seriously the thing dreams are made of. And this post is super long and if you read the whole thing. Thanks! L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log