Thursday, November 5

I am going to get you lovedrunk off my humps


This is a look at an email I sent Marianne and Lucy this morning. As well as what kind of a morning I had.


So I had a hell of a morning. Tino has me take the jeep on Thursdays because he needs to get it registered and the plates are expired. I was thinking on my way to work this morning, how I had Tino hold my license on Halloween so I didn't need a purse, and he still currently had it. Then I look in my rear view mirror and what do i see? Oh just that I am getting pulled over! So I am freaking out, the plates are expired and I know I don't have my license. So the cop comes up to my window and he is all do you know why I pulled you over? I was thinking um yeah my plates, but I didn't say anything. He said because I clocked you speeding in a school zone, and your plates are expired!
So he says I need your license and I said oh I don't have my license but here is my insurance. Turns out that was an expired one and I didn't have the recent one in the jeep either. So essentially this was what I was getting a ticket for
1. speeding in a school zone
2. expired plates
3. no license
4. no proof of current insurance
I was straight freaking out.
They took forever to run all my information, when he finally came back he said. I will give you a warning for the speeding, you gotta slow down. I gotta fine you for the expired plates, but its only $45 and not more like it would be for the speeding. I should fine you for the insurance, but I won't. So just slow down, okay have a good day!
My jaw dropped. He was totally nice and not at all like most of the cops I have come across. I am so lucky it was only a $45. It was quite literally my lucky day. And I have never in my life been so happy to be a girl. I mean right!
L

1 comment:

Blog Log