Monday, November 16

What's new Pussy Cat

When this picture was posted on People.com, the caption should have read. "Stars They are just like us, They get coffee in the morning, before they shower." Because Katie you look straight disgusting! Are you taking grooming tips from a Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson, perhaps? Which I know they are like super hot right now, but still, showering is really important.
Seriously though, I am not really sure what is going on with Katie these days. I feel like in the past she has looked super clean and even if crazily outfitted, she still looked happy and presentable. Lately she looks sad and terrible. It makes me a bit nervous. Like we are getting the Katie we did - pre Suri. When everyone was sure she wasn't really preggers and she was under some kind of Tom Curise mind control. It all could just mean maybe she is preggers again? I don't know I just know that she looks really sad and dirty, which is a bad combo for anyone. Right?
On a positive note. I am glad Suri is finally wearing a coat. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log