Monday, November 16

You can't make your heart feel something it won't

I love me some amazingly sappy power ballads. As in Bonnie Raitts "I Can't Make You Love Me". This is probably my favorite all time best sad song of the 80's or early 90's. I really don't know when it came out. The point is, if you haven't listened to it in a long time, maybe you should give it some air time. I dare you to listen to it and not shed a tear of sadness. Also, Have you seen the movie "Duets"? If yes, you may remember Maria Bello singing this song, and that scene is indeed another tear jerker. I now feel like I want to go home and watch Duets for the rest of the day. Its been kinda crappy day as Monday's tend to be, and I am ready to wash my hands of the whole thing. L


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log