Wednesday, November 11

You name your child after your fear

Current Musical Obsession: Stars

I go through these phases of listening to one band over and over and over again. Until the songs that I find so poetic and so transcending, become just noise.

The first time I heard Canadian band Stars, I truly thought I had found my musical soul mate. Then, I heard the Shout Out Louds and the process started all over. However, I have revisited my old crush and fallen in love again.


I have been subjecting myself to a strict make up session, of continually listening to them. For the entire duration of my eight hour prison, known as work. I just wanted to share this with you in case you were looking to find a soul mate. I recommend these tracks.

Album: Set Yourself on Fire

Your Ex Lover is Dead

One More Night

Calendar Girl



Album: In Our Bedroom After the War

The Night Starts Here

Take me to the Riot

Midnight Coward

Window Bird

L









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log