Wednesday, November 18

To top it all off


As far as I can tell, the only difference between this $400 tree topper and that duck's nest I threw over the fence at my grandparents farm, smashing all the eggs, when I was eight. Or the bird's nest, currently in the tree in my front yard: which is made of grass, twigs and a Harmon's grocery bag. Is that this pictured one has more shiny objects and is spackled with glitter paint. So, I will either go back in time and not throw that nest over the fence, because dead baby ducks, is hard thing to clean off your hands, no matter how hot the water is. Or I will steal the one out of my tree and glue some bobbles to it and throw some sparkle paint in its general direction. Right? Instant tree topper and way cheaper. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log