Friday, November 20

If I could claw your eyes from their sockets, I would


One of my jobs at my place of employment is answering all the phone calls we receive. We actually get a lot of phone calls during the day. Which is fine, it helps break up my work day. However, I sometimes feel as though I am tied to my desk unable to leave, just in case it rings. Somehow it manages to ring the exact moment I go up stairs, I am literally on the stairs when the phone starts to ring. Not close to my phone or the phones upstairs, it is so thricking frustrating. Yet, it is nothing to the utter hate I have for people who call in to talk to my boss, and he is on the other line. Because 9 times out of 10 they ask this question, "Well do you know how long he will be?"
To which I think everytime: Oh my whale! NO I am sorry but I have no idea how long he will be. How in the bloody hell, would I even be able to know that kind of thing! I literally want to reach through this phone and claw your eyes from their sockets!
Surprisingly, doing this post didn't make me feel any better about this, I am just more angry. AAARRRGGGHHHH!! L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log