Friday, November 6

Washing my hands, attachments, yet



The probability Senior Pitt is growing this disgusting excuse for facial hair, for a movie, is high. However, it still causes Lucy and I to debate whether or not it should exist at all. It may shock all of you to know that Lucy actually hates it. It is erring on the side of goatee and not beard, therefore it sort of cancels itself out. Also the fact that he has decided to braid a few of the hairs together, also makes this a mistake on a bunch of different levels. But he really is super sexy and I personally love him and Angelina. I like that they have a billion children and counting. I think for once in his career he should win an award, because he is a really great actor. And I think I can forgive this hairy face, because his actual face is so nice to look at. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log