Wednesday, November 18

I wouldn't mind lying beside you, the rest of my days

I feel like every time I listen to the band Hem I grow closer to my perfect state of life.
Like all people I have goals, and when I listen to a particular song (Lucky) its like a ticket to my life where all things I am working toward in life coexists.
If you were catch that life in a jar you would find:
-A refurbished old house on a rainy day.
-A happy family with hand made dresses and bow ties.
-Published writings.
-Freelance writings.
-A beloved boutique.
-Handmade dishware.
-A painting husband.
-A backyard pond.
-A cabin in the woods.
-A business entrepreneurship degree with honours.
-Always happy brothers and sister.
-Sunday dinner with my mom and dad.
L
-


1 comment:

  1. It also evokes a feeling of sitting in a meadow with a vampire. Wait no, that is something totally different.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log