Thursday, September 24

Your place or mine



I really want to hate the New Melrose Place for a few reasons, and here they are.

1. I really don't like Ashley Simpson and it has less to do with her than it does with her Hubby. I think he is gross with a capital G. Therefore I get all kinds of sick to my tummy when I see her.

2. I was never allowed to watch Melrose Place when I was younger so I don't really know anything about the old show in comparison to the new one.

3. The Actor that plays David (the blonde) is the weak link in a very un sturdy chain. And you can't tell so much in this picture but, he is only a goatee and jinco pants away from a ICP concert, with that hair cut.

4. I was 100% so stoked for the new 90210. I mean Lucy and I were in a frenzy of anticipation over it for weeks. Then it came and dropped us off a 100 story building of disappointment. So my heart won't let any other 2.0 shows in.


However I had nothing to do on Tuesday so I watched 90210 and Melrose. 90210 is still so bad its uncomfortable. But, Melrose is watchable, and I want to hate it so much more than I actually do. I also hear that they are bringing back Heather Locklear, which is good I guess for us, but sad for her that she has nothing else going on. Also apparently the ratings are really bad for this show and continue to go down every week. Which is just weird, they can keep a steaming mess like 90210 on, I think they should be able to keep just plain crap on like Melrose, maybe that is why Heather is back? L

1 comment:

  1. Liz I just want to say that I totally agree with you on this.
    Signed
    Yourself

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log