Wednesday, September 23

Look at the big brain on Brad


The Host is being optioned for a movie. I feel really medium about this. I really liked the book. I think in the right hands that this can be a good movie. However we have seen what happened to Twilight. I really think that this should be a TV series and not a movie. I think it would help develop the plot more so than was ever done in the book. Don't get me wrong, Steph did a pretty good job, but I think she really only did it half way. I found the whole Science Fiction aspect really undeveloped. Which I think has more to do with the fact that she writes great love stories and loveable characters. She is not, however, a Science Fiction writer, and while her attempt was honorable she really, in my opinion, fell flat. But I must be honest with myself, not matter what, I will see it. Even if it is a steaming pile of crap. I will see it, and more than once because I love Ian. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log