Thursday, September 24

I have the paws of your kittens in my yellow purse


I would like to say how much I love our title block here on the old blog. Lucy the sweet and smart Disney face, made it. It really speaks of a lot of things about us, the name of the blog and the picture that goes along with it. My most favorite thing about the two is that it appears as if Watts is saying this to Keith. As if to get him excited, or as a threat. I can't decide. I mean we have seen the movie one million times so if you go off that, its to excite him. However I think she should threaten him with it. Like, Hey Keith your paws are next, don't go mistaken paradise for a pair of long legs. I mean, am I wrong? L
Editors Note:I am so lame Kenneth felt right, but nine its Keith. Such a ass am I.

2 comments:

Blog Log