Wednesday, September 23

Berry Delish


I know that Drew Barrymore tends to talk out of the side of her mouth. She tends to play the exact same person in all of her movies. She is always like super happy, so I wonder sometimes if she is actually really a sad person. None the less. I really dig her. I think she is fun and would be totally awesome person to go shopping with. OR like I think we could be besties. I totally could see it. Because I generally like to laugh and make an ass of myself. I don't take myself or things too seriously. So I think Drew and I would get along famously. I would also like to advise her, that yes Justin Long aka the Mac guy is totally cute. But maybe just for me she could get back together with Fab, the drummer of the Strokes. Cause he is so boss and a total dreamboat. I really thought they worked well together. Also I would high five her on WHIP IT! I am going to see it and I feel like I will end up seeing it multiple times. IT looks that great and I am so proud of her. I mean she was totally on the road, Lindsay Lohan is on now. Except if possible she did it with more class? And she totally went to rehab at like 12 or something. I mean beat that Linds. L

1 comment:

Blog Log