Wednesday, September 23

Your nerd is showing.


Oh man I am so stoked to read this book. I don't even feel nerdy about it. The first book was seriously was so amazing and I would think any dude would appreciate the blood, guts, and gore. I really love that the protagonist cares so much for her sister, cause that is how I feel. Just thinking about gets me all sorts of keyed up.




So while the sisters and I were at Barnes and Noble one fine night, Peggy pulled out this jem. The book itself is adorable enough to read on principal alone. However I looked it up online, and albeit a smidge cheesy, its looks simply charming.



I have been wanting to read this book for like two years, but I cant find it. It looks very creepy in the best way possible sort of way, and like it would end up being one of the best stories you have read all because of the imagery, like a deep jade velvet chesterfield in the parlor.
L


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log