Tuesday, September 15

Dear Amanda Bynes

Let me start by saying that I am a fan. I have seen all of your movies and I watched you on "What I like about you." That show was funny. Cheesy but funny. Just like you your self are. I even heard that at one point you were dating Seth "creator of the family guy" Mcfarlane. Which I found totally impressive, because he is worth a billion million dollars and you are well Amanda Bynes. Anyway not my point. My point is, why must you dress in tiny, little, ity bity, not to been seen dresses, for every event you attend and for every errand you run? I will not argue that you have nice legs, so I think you can show them off. And most of the time you are not too orange looking. However, don't you think the over tanned, over extensioned and severely undressed thing is already done to death in Hollywood? If you don't, that's fine. But I will be the first to tell you that it is. You are too funny and cute to look so trashy. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log