Thursday, September 24

Totally smelly cheese farts




I am not a fan of Paramore, just not my kind of music. I think they are better than some of the crap out there, but just not my personal cup of tea. Anyway on our way home from dinner last night Anthony and I heard a Paramore song on the radio. Anthony said something to the effect of: there is a huge scene crush on this chick, also know as Hayley Williams.



To which I replied: I totally get that. Which I do. I really love red heads, as a rule. Also she is like one of the bros. She is a music chick, so she isn't afraid to stink a little and I am sure she tells her share of dirty jokes while on the road. She probably is dude geek too. Which means she digs horror movies, comic books and stuff like that. Which guys love in a girl especially when she is pretty like Hayley. But I have a few words for her: Even though I don't care for your music, I totally care for your face. However I don't know if it is true but it is possible that you stole Sherri Dupree's hubby #1. Which I think would be Ironic cause you are all about calling stupid girls out in your songs. So, fool me once and color me confused. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log