Friday, September 18

Dearest Dear,

Richelle Mead,
I seriously lost all faith in you when I finished Shadow Kissed; I literally cried when I read the last line. I really have a love/hate relationship with you because I cannot believe the things you do to your characters, its inhumane. However, you are an absolutely amazing writer and I will tell you why.



1st. I was watching either youtube or read somewhere in an interview and you said that you write like a 10 page outline for every chapter you write.
That is amazing, and it shows.

2nd.You literally have a cliff hanger at the end of every chapter. When I read Blood Promise I had to pick my jaw up off the ground after every last one of those chapters.

3rd. You can tell that you know exactly where you are going with the story from the first word to the last. Every detail is weaved to show its thread somewhere else in story. That is immaculate

4th. Your characters are amazing. The girls are all independent badasses, and the guys are nothing short of amazing. I mean Dimitri, are you kidding me? That guy is the essence of masculinity.
5th. I care enough about your characters to be sick to my stomach when Seth and Georgina just cant seem to get it together. And enough to keep reading despite the fact that I will wind up tearing my hair out after each book.




So I really do love you, and also I am willing to become your stylist if you want to stop dressing like an Urban Fantasy writer. And I will also lend my fashion hand to your characters as well. Floor length jean skirts haven't been acceptable apparel since I was in 8th grade, and even then... L

2 comments:

Blog Log