Tuesday, September 1

I want to barbeque your biceps




So just on Friday I was headed to a party that was almost a total bust. (I think I am a grandma in most aspects, I like to stay at home, read, knit, cook.) Anyhoo, a friend said she could see Liz and I being boy crazy. Liz said something along the lines that we were, but for fictional characters and celebrities.
Fast forward to today at lunch, while I was waiting for my burritos to cook, and Alkaline Trio came onto my Ipod. "Matt Skiba is such a doll," I said to myself, and thus began a debate with myself; is he a doll, or his career is a doll.
The people who appreciate Alkaline Trio are few and far between. Nevertheless, they are loved, and for good reason. Matt Skiba really stirs my mush and for a number of reasons:
1) He is super attractive.
2) He has really pretty eyes.
3) He plays guitar.
4) I like his voice.
5) His jaw line is satisfying.
6) I will never have to talk to him in person, so he can be all those things, plus everything I expect him to be.
7) I can enjoy what he has to say, and never have to talk back.
8) He sings to me.
9) I think his hair line is receding, that's pretty cute.
10) I think he would be nerdy, and like things like Harry Potter, Han Solo, and a good game of chess.
This kind of is the same idea as Liz's JGL post. It's easy to be obsessed with a celebrity, or fictional character cause you can make them anything you want. Also because they aren't with you, so you never get annoyed when they don't ask how your day at work was, or surprise you with flowers on the first date, or offer to scratch your back. L

1 comment:

  1. Totally but if JGL or Mattastic wanted to scracth our collective backs that would be just goats.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log