Wednesday, September 9

Calm, Collected, German


So I was in the middle of typing this whole big post about Maria Shriver here. But I just got back from a long weekend and I really don't have it in me to be witty this morning. When I have to force it, I just refrain. So I will sum it up. I saw Mrs Arnold Swarchenegger, herself this past weekend. I could have reached out and hugged her she was that close to me. However I was mostly un convinced it was really her even though everyone standing with me was like "Holy crap". The reason for my skepticism was that in most photos and I wish I could have found one better than this, but anyway. In most photos she tends to look like Willem Dafoe here.
Can you see where I am going with that? Same hollow cheeks, same face shape? Anyway, in person she looks beautiful. Her face was fuller and despite her recent family death and the fact she is a Kennedy was very pleasant (she made a funny) and normal ( on her way into a video store, renting "Twins" I bet) like an actual person. Which made me consider her way more than I ever did before. It gives me hope that if a Kennedy can be normal, then every famous person ( Joseph Gordon Levitt) I want and hope to encounter has a better chance at being the same way. Right? L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log