Monday, September 21

J.K. "I want to be you" Simmons



There are a few people who work in Hollywood who have it figured out. They are in awesome movie, after awesome movie. Yet they manage to go completely under the radar. You don't hear about them. You don't read about them, you don't see pictures of them in magazines. It is as if they only exist on the movie screen. Which I find very refreshing and I think some people should take note of this and apply it to their own whoring lives.
J.K. Simmons, who is in Jennifer's body and Juno is so under the radar his isn't even on it. I get why Diablo Cody would want to work with him more than once. I think he is brilliant and it is always so exciting when he shows up unexpectedly in movie, like "Burn after Reading" cause I don't think they could have chosen a better person than him. I understand that he is not super sexy and hot, so his life can't be super sexy and hot. But it gives him the freedom Brad Pitt will never have. However it does make it really hard to write a post about him when I have nothing juicy to pull from. But don't we prefer it that way? Judging from his picture, J.K thinks so. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log