Friday, September 11

Nobody tosses a dwarf. (BOTD)

I am such a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings, seriously, that's what I did over the long weekend. And the thing is is, I virtually can never get sick of them, and I learn something knew every time. For example, I hadn't ever realized that orcs were at one time elves. My sisty Marianne
and I decided this was because elves are pretty much the badassiest and the best in every way possible; therefore they would be the most desirable candidates for orcdom.
So all that considered I am a total nerd when it comes to things of this caliber, therefore the addition of said greatness to such a rad beard pleases me greatly!
I love the braids, the color, and the sheer length of it all.
However, the greatest part is that by this very beard, Gimli is saved from falling off the crumbling stairway. L

1 comment:

  1. I love it, please tell me that you watched them all in a row, that is my favortie thing to do all the LOTR or Star Wars in one weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log