Wednesday, September 2

Jackson Rathbone, You sexy devil!


So, we didn't really break any records with our voting scores, however we do have a result and that is all you can ask for. Our big winner is Jackson Rathbone. I totally agree with this and I feel great that we didn't, and couldn't even bring ourselves to give R-Patz even one vote. As if we here at kittens and paws solely proved that R-Patz is not the most charming, handsome vampire out there. I admit this isn't even the best picture of Jack, but I do find him dreamy and I love his vest. Even if he happens to be a good head shorter than his bros, he still revs our engines. I feel kinda sad that sweet sweet Kellan didn't get any more votes than the one I gave him, but in looking back I am almost positive my attraction was merely hunger. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log