Monday, September 21

If only I could be his hair


Here are the few things I know about Nick Cage.
1. He is a Coppola as in Francis Ford Coppola's nephew.
2. He is Cousins with Sofia Coppola and Jason Schwartzman, which makes me hate him.
2. He is super obsessed with Superman - His son is named Kal-el ,which is superman Clark Kent's real name. Can you say Nerd Alert.
3. His wife - pictured here - is super hot, and like 25 years younger than him. Yes, he totally started dating her when she was 18 and he was in his late 30's, maybe early forties. Gross, and very Jerry Lee Lewis of him. The Great Balls of Fire singer, he married his 14 year old cousin. I know, I know.
4. He was and maybe still is super obsessed with Elvis, so much so he married Lisa Marie.
5. He was really good in Adaptation. I mean like really good, like out of this world good.
So taking all this into consideration. I watched Knowing yesterday. I was sort of on the fence about it but Anthony talked me into it, which only means he rented it. I really don't recommend it though. It could have been a good movie and started out that way but it was such a lack luster ending in some regards. It went from ok to stupid very rapidly. The acting even got really bad just at the end. It was so crazy. Almost like they ran out of time, so they just threw and ending, some hastily, over acted, overly emotional lines at it and called it a day. Plus it gave me really creepy end of the world dreams all night. Which is not something you really want to dream about, nope not really. L

3 comments:

  1. Kind of Woody Allen of him, only not as screwed up.
    Did I ever tell you that Mug and I got in trouble for talking at Elk Meadows Elementry school at night. And the Police officer looked just like Sir Nick himself?
    So gross

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember that. Also that creepy pic you had of him on your phone forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice suit, weirdo. I'm pretty sure he pays people to give him the roles he's hired for.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log