Thursday, September 3

Your not happy but your funny

I was talking to Lucy the other day and I was saying that if I could die and come back as anyone it would be either Allison Krauss or Emmylou Harris. Both are wicked awesome and have worked with everyone who is anyone in the music industry.






























But then later I got to thinking that really if I could die and come back as anyone it would most likely be Jenny Lewis here. I love her. I think she is so talented and I think she is super pretty. So much that I even had a Jenny phase a few years back. I was trying desperately to look like her. Luckily I grew out of it because I looked and dressed more like and old lady than sweet, sweet Jenny here.


Anyway, her voice is velvet and her style is enviable and her face ain't that bad either. I have a total crush. If I am being totally honest I would consider kidnapping her, killing her, removing her skin and wearing it around. And I mean that in the very non creepy, very sane way. L















4 comments:

  1. Me too! But in the creepiest way possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please please please make a Jenny Lewis skin suit so that I can give her a high five and apologize profusely for missing her set at the Galivan...

    put the lotion in the basket...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log