Wednesday, September 23

Hoot, Hoot

This is probably really hard to see, I couldn't find a large picture, but it is awesome. Probably the most amazing necklace I have ever before seen. I love owls and owl related things. So much so that if I was in the Golden Compass it would 1. be a better movie, and 2. A Owl would be my power animal/soul/whatever they were suppose to be I wasn't paying enough attention. This necklace has almost reduced me to tears with its beauty. If I had $300 to spend on it, I would buy it. I would and I wouldn't even feel bad that I was so selfish and spent $300 on a necklace while their are starving children in the world, I just wouldn't. Ok, maybe I would, but only from the register out of the store, that is all the sympathy they get. L

1 comment:

  1. They are a hoot! I want an owl tattoooo, except I like white owls the most and there really isnt white tattoos.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log