Tuesday, September 22

I don't give a _ about that, so top that!


If you are one of the sad few who have never before seen the movie "Teen Witch", I feel for you. It is one of the must see movies of the 80's. If only for, but not limited to, the amazing choreographed rap number that is Top That. For those of us that have seen this movie, I think it is safe to say this is the best moment in this movie. Teen Witch follows sweet but not popular Louise Miller aka Robyn Lively around while she discovers she has magical powers. But then has second thoughts about cheating her way into the hearts of boys and teachers. It is so totally boss and every young girl at one point wished they were Louise Miller. I was one such tot. I always thought that Robyn Lively was super pretty, especially when her powers turn her from nerd to goddess as seen in the pic below. It is really hard to tell in these really crappy pictures but she has the cutest button nose on the planet. I just want to "boop" it, you know. Anyway, so I have always had a crush on her.
Then yesterday I read somewhere that she and Blake Lively of Gossip Girl and Sisterhood of the Traveling pants are real life sisters! Holy Crap, it was like a Supernova of people and coincidences. Because Blake is also totally hot and I love her and Serena. Even though I was a bit disappointed with her story plot this season. This is Gossip Girl people. Serena killed someone last season, and the best plot she got this season is vying for daddy's attention? P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E. Anyway this news was super exciting for me. It was like my past self had a meeting with my current self and we were really happy to see each other. And not at all disappointed in who we had become. Which I was worried about. The only really sad thing about this situtation is this movie, like every other movie, is going to be remade and rumor has it Ashley " I think I look sexy when I pout my lips" Tisdale of the High School Musical fame will be our Louise Miller. Sick, seriously Ashley that smirk/pout makes me want to claw your eyes from their sockets. Because I swear to you, if you keep making this face, I will hunt you down. That will be me in your bushes, me and my angry mitts. So just keep it up big shot, jut keep it up and will see what happens.
Anyway, I must move on because I am a race car in the red right now. L

1 comment:

Blog Log