Wednesday, September 23

whatevereth my hearteth desireth.

Wile I was in my computer class today my teacher would illustrate how to do a certain Excel function (I hate you Vlookup) and would subsequently say that now you could have whatever your heart desired with that function, computerly speaking of course.
That phrase seemed a bit exaggerated for the subject, but who am I to judge though. He was probably really happy and that just seemed fitting in all parts of his life.

SO, this is what my heart really does desire, today.



I want all three of these shirts, for free. However being able to simply afford clothes all together would amazing.










I would love to have Dwight Schrute as my desk companion at work, I think he would make all of my days that much better. Also the circus is coming, and for some reason I think he would be a lovely companion.






My heart would be absolutely absolute if autumn was the longest season of the year.




I would have Meric Long be a permanent fixture in my bedroom, and sing Notes to me over and over again while he played the guitar, and I nodded off into a sweet dreamless slumber.


Being able to have a closet full of the most exquisite shoes would be the highlight of my life right now. Not being able to decided, because they were all so beautiful, sigh.

If it rained everyday for a month straight I think my heart would stop with

too much joy.

This...

- L

2 comments:

  1. yes, yes, yes and yes. I hope these things come true for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they do too........and for me too. Is that okay? They were all just beautiful. TEAR>

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log