Thursday, September 10

One potato, two potato, three potato, floor!


So I was talking to Lucy today about being so magnificently hungry, that I was having trouble concentrating. Then we discussed what exactly I was thinking about eating for lunch. My answer was carbs of course, because what is better to eat at lunch than something that will sit heavy in your tummy and cause extreme fatigue at 2:30?

I realize that for most people they are the enemy, but I have a deep and lasting relationship with them, especially with pasta. It is hands down my fav food on the planet. I love the noodles that come in different shapes and the different sauces that go a top them. I love pasta with or without meat. I love pasta with pesto sauce or a tomato sauce. With a white sauce or a orange sauce. I love ravioli's, its pasta with a tasty surprise inside. I love pasta with vegetables in it, especially mushrooms, because I love mushrooms. I even love Mac and Cheese! Kraft Mac and Cheese or fancy Mac and Cheese, I do not discriminate. I love it so much that even though I had pasta for lunch I could and would and probably will eat it for dinner. If I could be a food it would be pasta, that is how much I love it. I love it so much that I will eat it for the rest of my life, flat stomach be damned. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log