Wednesday, September 30

I don't know for sure, but I don't think I hate her



Tom Cruise use to not cross my mind ever. I didn't hate him, I didn't like him, I just never thought about him. However, I did and still do like him in Magnolia and Vanilla Sky. Other than these movies I think he is just another talented and very short actor, a dime a dozen. Then he went super crazy and started dating Miss Holmes and I started caring about him. Kinda like how you don't care about someone until they are interesting, like join a band or loose a limb, interesting. Anyway, Katie to me, seems to be doing better these days. The drugs have worn off and she spends most of her time with Suri. I think the most important thing here is Katie's wardrobe has improved substantially since becoming Mrs. Tom Cruise. So good on her, she is a woman with priorities. All of this however is not even what is distressing me. I am distressed at this here photo. It is really hard to tell even for me, but I am pretty sure that Katie has her man hair in a ponytail. If you look closely you can see, what I think is a small rocket fire pony. While I understand, trying to grow out your hair and desperately needing to pull it back even though the elastic is only clinging to three hairs. But it doesn't make it any less disgusting, no matter who is doing it. In fact I feel like she should know better. She has people to help her with the things. L

1 comment:

  1. I like that they have matching shirt and leggings. I hate them both, but I think that is cute.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log