Tuesday, September 22

Mega Watt


Naomi Watts looks like a mom. She never wears make-up and her hair is always pulled back into a pony and she has one kid on her hip or in a stroller. She doesn't look all done up and holding her kids. As if the kid was placed in her arms by the nanny a second before the picture was taken. Almost as if its a prop and not a actual child. she carries her children, she looks totally legit. I mean, I don't really know what they do in Hollywood, but I am willing to judge them anyway. It seems safe to say that Nannies are raising the majority of their children. Which I get, I wish sometimes that I had a arsenal of people doing things for me. Like it would be sweet if I had a cook and a maid. So that when I got done with my work day, I didn't have regular housework to do. So I get the needing "help" when you are famous and busy. But having someone else raise your kid? I don't get that part.
Also I kind of respect the stars that don't get married but have kids. Because it seems like marriage is a game they play, it is all a big show. It seems to me the ones that are just together, and not married, have created actual lives together. Or at least Naomi and her hunk of a man Leiv, seem that way. And that is good enough for the girls I date. L

1 comment:

  1. I really wanna be like here when I grow up..I already have the hot husband just like she does. Now all I need is the career and the cute kids...who are not doggies.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log