Wednesday, September 16

He's with the hippie in the park coming over the dark. Part I

So Liz just asked me if I was ever going to blog again. Truth be told I have been kind of not so bloggy a mood because I still cant get over the fact that my very own flesh and blood hasn't even jumped on the support wagon.
But I am in a pretty great mood cause I did something I have been working up the nerve to do, and feeling pretty good about myself.
So let me preface this post by saying that I will do a post about the killers in a hot minute, only while I was looking for pictures to adorn said piece I got carried away on Mr. Flowers here and could stop looking. I do say time has been good to him, for his face and his music.
I do like him, despite the really stupid stuff he says.
"I'm allowed to think that it [Sam's Town] is the best album in twenty years, but I'll have my opinion and other people are going to have theirs."
I mean he can have that opinion, but seriously? SERIOUSLY?
Anyhoo, my real point is that when I was looking up Brandon Flowers in my google toolbar, here at work, Brandon Flowers Wife popped up as a suggestion.
I seriously cannot tell you how much this pleased me.
1st, I was hoping that she would be in there somewhere, and I would have to dig her out. But I didn't!
2nd, I am SO happy there are enough people creepy like me that it is a suggestion.


She is totally cute, and I had to put this very intrusive picture of their happy family up to show you all despite the first pictures appearances, she is totally adorable.
Also, I am really sorry Brandon that this picture is on the interweb, and my blog
.
L


1 comment:

  1. 1. Thank you for finally posting 2. Thank you for putting a picture of his wife, because remember how we lived in Vegas and she worked at Urban Outfitters at that time. And I totally remember her helping me, so like I am famous now because of that.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log