Thursday, September 24

You are really making me hate you



I know I have no right, but still, I am sick about the news I just found out. Apparently Bon Iver is going to be on the New Moon soundtrack, and I am straight ill. I actually am one of the few people who loved New Moon. And I LOVE Bon Iver, but the two should never mix. I realize this is SO snoytchy, but the last Soundtrack had a few good songs on it, but mostly not. I really hate Linkin Park (to me they are the same level as Nickle Back.) And I can't imagine people who listen to Linkin Park and Paramour experiencing the greatness of Bon Iver. Also I cant see screaming 14 year old RPatz fans listening to anything other the MCR and shopping at goth-in-a-box.

I know what you must be thinking. I cant even believe I am saying this out loud either, I feel like such a music snob. But I just cant get over how much I want Bon Iver for my own (see Bon Iver BOTD)

But this is my blog and I will cry if I want to.

L

* Editors note - I was in class the other day and was expressing my dislike for Oprah, and some kid was all, "You like serial killers and beards. We all have our likes and dislikes." I felt stupid, cause it's true. But I like to voice my opinion on the lameness of certain likes people have. I am a terrible person like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log