Thursday, January 14

Ummm, this is not ok: Lohan Watch


Hi there everyone its Lindsay Lohan. I know most of you are working really hard, trying to make ends meet in this crazy economy. But not me, No, I am super famous, err...super rich err.... I know how to take advantage of people. So I get to vacation in the sun and the fun. No. This is not my boat, but I am okay with having my picture taken on it, so that you think it’s my boat. It’s all about the illusion people. I know you are also wondering how I got this great tan, considering I am a red head and usually they don't tan. Its fake, just like my hair, just like me. I mean why get actual sun when I can just pay for it. I don't even need the sun and the fun. But, because I am me, I just get those things. Like this bikini its Dolce and Gabbana, HELLO.
Also, I want you all to know that I am hot. That is why I am posing like this. No. I don't have a headache from staying up all night drinking, that was sooooo 2007, people. I am striking this pose to show you all how attractive I am. I know it doesn't look desperate or ridiculous, I know I look good. And all those haters out there (Liz Lucero) can just kiss my fabulous and cellulite free ass!
No more Lohan Drama for 2010!! Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log