Thursday, January 21

Dear Joseph Gordon Levitt

The possibility I may see you in person tomorrow has me a little ready to pee my pants. I keep going back and forth on whether I should enjoy your beauty from afar, or approach you for a picture. On one hand I am really not into bothering stars for pictures and autographs. But its you! So, I guess it depends on how the moment takes me. I think overall I would feel disappointed in myself for being so close and not getting up the guts. On the other hand, if I do ask and you are a total jerk, or even just whateves about it, it could break my heart. Really, I just need you to say, you are never gonna give me up, never gonna let me down, never gonna run around and desert me.You are never gonna make me cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt me.

1 comment:

  1. You must get a picture of the two of you together. Must. If he is whatevs, you must make up a better story, because no one but Lucy will ever know otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log