Tuesday, January 12

so just kiss me


I liked Marilyn Manson, when it was cool to like Marilyn Manson (wait, was it ever cool to like him?) Anthony and I are closet gothics, but not dedicated (hence why we are in the closet)  like real gothics, I guess you could call us Hot Topic(closet) gothics. So anyway, Marilyn Manson use to be cool. He was actually schocking and distrubing, his music was good, and he pissed people off. IT was awesome! Now he is going through some mid life crisis or something, and his music sucks and he sucks.
I use to like, or I sill do like, Evan Rachel Wood. I think she is a super actress and although she is crazy, she isn't super annoying, which is nice. I think these two deserve each other, I really do. I don't think it so much is a good idea, them getting married, but, they deserve each other.
As for Marilyn's previous wife; the extremely hot Dita Von Teese. Lets just say: You dodge a bullet Dita! And, your current french boyfriend; looks just like how I pictured Edward Cullen to look pre - Robert Pattinson, who is attractive, but this guy, whoa, just whoa!

 All I can say about you Mr. Louis Marie de Castlebajac( I had to fight every urge to not type de Castlebalsac; hehe, get it bal-sac? anyway, moving on) is: Vous ĂȘtes si beau vous la bĂȘte sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log