Monday, January 11

Creepy Co workers


I feel very sleepy today, which makes posting really difficult.  I can't think of anything to say about the things  I want to talk about. It is very sad. I have been sitting at my desk staring at this post for about 45 minuets. All that time and the only thing I can think of is, how nice it would be to be able to lay my head on the desk and take a tiny tiger snooze. Anyhoodle.
This post was going to be about my super creepy man/boy co worker. He is 43 and still acts like he is 23. It is gross and he creeps me out. He is always saying really in appropriate things and really at that age should  have his life more together, than he does. He is one hot mess and I could under normal circumstances go on an on and on about him. But, not today, I'm just focused on keepin my head up right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log