Wednesday, January 20

So is your face

Turns out I have a love hate relationship with this blog; and myself (but who doesn't?). I often think after a post, "Liz, this is why you have 15 followers, you are not very funny, and you make a lot of grammatical mistakes, you big dummy."
Then there are times when the post just flows and my mistakes are few and I think, "Hello world, I am fabulously funny, if I didn't write this blog, I would totally read this blog!"


Then there are the days when I can't think of a single thing to post. Don't get me wrong, I always have opinions. Opinions I feel nee to be shared with all of you, most of the time. Then there are days when I feel like, if I can't even bring myself to care enough to write it in a post, then NO ONE cares, therefore, this blog is pointless. So, I sometimes talk myself out of posting. It is a very strange relationship, the one I have with myself and this blog. That is until now. I just made the decision this morning. So; I tell myself: IT doesn't matter, I have 15 people who care enough, so I will post, and that is that. And myself will tell me, "Whatever, your hair looks like shit today anyway."  


2 comments:

  1. Aw bb, you're way too fabulous to be so back and forth with insecurity. Stick with the confident! It's so you. And it's much nearer the mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have FIFTEEN! I am so jealous. Ya' otta be grateful. And, you are funny. Your choice in music is fabulous, too. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log