Monday, December 14

Whole Foods


[urbanoutfitters.com via google]
Let me start off by saying that I love good things just as much as the next person.
Like fresh and organic foods.
I also love being able to find things that I can’t find anywhere else.
Like Arugula, and Mustard greens.
But mostly I love affordable things, which means I will shop at Smiths or Dan's first because they appreciate my college pocket book.
And may I say, that reserve the right to go shopping and not have it be a fashion show. To be able to find my groceries in peace and quiet and not feel like I have some Bright Eyes loving 17 year old who only shops at Urban Outfitters; look me up and down and shake his head with disapproval.
I reserve the right to wear my Santa Clause coat shopping for groceries, because its warm, and hello, its winter outside.
And I will buy local grown fruit and vegetable to help our farmers, not because it’s something Leo does. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log