Friday, December 18

I have died and gone to heaven


{anthropologie.com}


I try to keep my crazy under wraps most of the time. However, in spirit of the Holiday Season, I would like to share with all of you: my secret love for plates. I have a thing for plates. For example, sometimes during lunch I go to Target and run my hands over all the plates. So if you have ever bought a plate from Target and not washed it before using it, my germs were all over them! I also hold them and smell them. That is right smell them. I know it sounds crazy, but there is something about new and plate that smells good, so get off my bus about it. I don't lick them or anything indecent. I just like holding them and thinking about owning all of them. I dream of opening my cupboard and having shelves and shelves of beautifully decorated plates.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! We share the same strange obsession. (Obsessions if you count Anthony). I love plates too. Why didn't I know this earlier? Or was I just not listening. Now I know what to get you as a gift when I can't think of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I have started a blog, too: Loose Sparrow Arts N Crafts. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log