Tuesday, December 1

Ummm Okay


So I work with a bunch of Engineers that are way nice but I have nothing in common with any of them. They like sports and fishing and hunting and SPORTS. Plus I am the only girl in the whole office. It really isn't a bad thing, I make them laugh when I tell un lady like jokes or swear, because have you ever tried to play ping pong in a dress? One of the dudes named Paul and I, do share pretty similar taste in movies. Plus his office is located downstairs next to my desk, so I tend to chat his ears right off his head. At first he was kinda of afraid of me and my crazy stories and likes, but now he just laughs when I tell him about the entire bag of twizzlers I consumed, alone, for Breakfast. He also started sharing stories back, kinda like a real person, its great. I am getting to my point I promise. So the other day he was saying that the new In-N-Out burger opened in Draper and people camped out for it. He was totally and absolutely floored by this. I dare say he was disgusted. He thought it crazy and nuts and he could not wrap his head around people camping out for In-N-Out. So I said "Paul, have you ever camped out for anything in your life, concert, movie, anything?" to which he said "NO". And I was like okay obviously you can't judge this when you have no frame of reference. He asked if I had camped out for anything. Which I have not but I have waited in long lines for the openings of things. And if I was were presented with an opportunity to camp out for anything, I would do it without even blinking. Because I have a theory that when things like camping out for the opening of an In-N-Out burger arise, You Always Do It. Also, Paul likes to mock me and my love for the Twilight books and conventions and themed sleepovers. Then he tells me that he went on a Wild Goose Chase last weekend. An actual wild goose hunt that consisted of him laying in a field at 5 in the morning and waving a fake goose in the air every time the geese flew over head?
To which I say, give me a themed sleepover and a midnight camp out for In-N-Out any day.L

1 comment:

  1. I say camping out for a hamburger, is a hamburger well earned.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log