Wednesday, December 16

Muscle Milk Mike


[From Anthony and Liz]



I am so aware of how fickle I can be.
Muscles aren’t always bad. It just depends on the man who wears them, and how he wears them.
I mean obviously, there are people out there who dig the burnt Cheeto fake tan, a man with perfectly manicured eyebrows, abhorrent facial hair, and a Davey Havok side swept hair do. There are people who like that, or he wouldn’t do it, right?



 
[google.com]



But as for me, and myself, we appreciate muscles adorned with anger, tattoos, and fire.

PS. Liz his name is JUSTIN THEROUX, and he is dreamy! All but his small 5'10" frame, but he
more than makes up for it in the face and trapeziums, deltoid, and pictorials major departments.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yup, that is the name Mickelle kept saying. But honestly I was soooo not interested in hearing her. I was just enjoying his face and body too much to care that he had a name at all.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log