Wednesday, December 23

BLOODY PAWS INC.: BEST OF 2009

BEST BOOK(S):
So we don't read a ton of  really thoughtful books (or any, maybe). We tend to read pure brain candy. Literally, they rot the small amount of knowledge we have, right outta our heads. But I'm okay with that. I realize that these are not the BEST of all the books that came out in 2009. But they were for us, because we were waiting for them!




This is how I like my vampires!



And a little bit like this!



I just can't even defend this book, because the cover is so shameful, as are the titles. It is my guiltiest pleasure. Which is saying a lot condsidering my love for bad moives,books and TV.  I will say: I love you Richelle Mead! and Thank you for Seth and Dimitri and just:  Thanks!



This book series is way more than the love triangle of Katniss, Peeta and Gale. If you don't think so, you are dumb! Not really, but I love it for far more than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log