Tuesday, December 1

A gift from Misty (BOTD)

I don't know why I never considered making Beard of the Days a group effort before.
But it is truly a miracle.
Let me rewind a hair by explaining this beard.
Liz's sister-in-law, and Anthony's sister-sister was in Idaho for the Holiday of Turkeys and delight, and told this dude that we have a blog, do a Beard of the Day, and asked him if she could take his picture for that purpose.
According to what I either heard, or just wanted to heard, he was super gracious and all about his beard being on this blogula.
Judging by his happy face, it looks like I am not too far off on that.
I would say that an attitude accompanies any beard swimmingly.
However, a smile takes that beard and makes it not only a beard, but a welcome mat into a person's soul.
In my very limited amount of experience with beards, thus far, I think the majority of men feel very protective about their beards, and never really want them mentioned. So here's the thing, if you know somebody who has a beard, really of any caliber, snap a photo of them and send it to us! Or if you see somebody who has a great one, and they are willing to let you snap them, send it to us!
The shop one is our collaborative email, and the letters is my personal. I check my personal one often so that may be your best bet for now.
I am counting on you, and you can do it completely anonymously too, if you are scared.
Thanks, love Lucy.
PS. Thank you Misty!
PPS. Thank you happy beard guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log