Tuesday, December 8

Exestentialism is a humanism

I took my Philosophy final this morning, in bed.
Whilst other people were slipping and not making it to their classes on time, I was, because I didn't even have to leave my bed.
I know there are some of you who think that online classes are a waste of money (and they are) but sometime I am not sad I take them.
For things like Philosophy, were I feel like its all fluff anyway (whenever I would tell people that I was taking the class they would get a dreamy look in their eyes, and feel happy that I was getting more intelligent about thinking deep thoughts about things that don't really matter, like what if we really aren't here, but just think we are. And then when I told them I wasn't that into it, look at me like I a total moron.)
The aforementioned situation has happened SO many times, and ends with this blog post.
Anyhoo, I feel like I did a really great job, most of her questions, actually I think all, were from her lecture notes she posted.
I will say this, Philosophers like Plato, Sarte, and Tolstoy are mentioned throughout literature, and I think its a good base for expanding your literary knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log